Solid opportunity for a Hospitality experienced HR professional. Salary from R16k – R18k per month
• Managing all administrative aspects of the entire employee life cycle from
recruitment to terminations.
• Assisting managers with their short-term staffing needs.
• Assist with all admin aspects of recruitment, selection, appointment,
administrative, performance management, and management of misconduct,
grievance management and termination of service according to standard
operating procedures, leave control, assisting with hearings.
• Ensure accurate and up to date record keeping in respect of employee’s files.
• Administration of payroll monthly
• Dealing with payroll queries
• Payroll admin
• IR perspectives – CCMA representative, warnings, hearings, poor work
• Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Take responsibility and driven to ensure the department is running effectively and
efficiently at all times
• Matric / Grade 12
• Computer literate in Word, Excel & Outlook
• 5 Years IR Knowledge
• 5 Years working experience in the hospitality industry
Skills and Experience Required
• Sound knowledge of BCEA, LRA
• Relevant qualifications with a degree or diploma
• Stable track record showing increasing levels of responsibility.
• Sound references.
• Own transport with valid drivers’ license will be preferable